Case Study: Thought Leadership: Scientia Advisors
Scientia Advisors is a global management consulting firm specializing in growth strategies for health care, life sciences, biotechnology and nutrition. The firm sought to enhance its visibility by publishing and publicizing major reviews of opportunities and challenges in its fields of expertise. (See links, below).
We edited the reviews, wrote and disseminated press releases, and developed relationships with the media on Scientia’s behalf.
Within a year, Scientia partners were interviewed by BioWorld Today, Boston Business Journal, Boston Globe, CBS Evening News, Fox News, Mass High Tech, Medical Device Daily, Public Radio International, Triangle Business Journal, the Wall Street Journal, and Xconomy, among other outlets.
We also obtained speaking opportunities for the Scientia CEO and developed relationships with a variety of trade publication editors–which led to numerous requests for articles written by Scientia partners, principals and analysts.
- Opportunities in Vascular Devices: New Developments to Change the Treatment Paradigm and Drive Growth
- The Point-of-Care Diagnostics Market: Growth Drivers and Challenges to Widespread Adoption
- Strategic Review of Immunoassays: Seeing Beyond the Market Inflection Point
- Assessing the Biopharmaceutical Market: Promises and Challenges
- Strategic Review of Molecular Diagnostics: Changing Traditional Health Care Paradigm
- Promising Opportunities within the Home Health Management Landscape
- Healthcare Market in China: Opportunities and Barriers of a Developing Economy
- Strategic Review of Healthcare Information Technology: Opportunities and threats associated with accelerating HIT adoption
- Strategic Growth Opportunities in Parenteral Drug Delivery: Where Will Healthcare Decentralization Drive Parenterals Next?
- Cell Biology, Changing Research and Discovery: How the increasing need for biological relevance is driving growth
- Rethinking Insulin: The Changing Diabetes Treatment Landscape
- Strategic Opportunities in Vaccines: New Technologies that Will Drive Growth in a Consolidated Market
- Neurostimulation Strategic Market Review